Astera Hyperion 66" LED Tube Rental
With an omni-directional 180° beam spread, the Astera Hyperion LED Tube is ideal for creating a soft direct light on your subject, for use as an accent light, or as a design element on location or on set. Suitable for cine, theatrical, and event productions, the wireless tube is powered by an integrated LG Chem li-ion battery that will give you two hours of runtime on a three-hour charge.
Rent the Astera Hyperion 66" LED Tube Light from Scheimpflug in New York City.
With an omni-directional 180° beam spread, the Astera Hyperion LED Tube is ideal for creating a soft direct light on your subject, for use as an accent light, or as a design element on location or on set. Suitable for cine, theatrical, and event productions, the wireless tube is powered by an integrated LG Chem li-ion battery that will give you two hours of runtime on a three-hour charge. The light features 32 LED emitters in a 64.6" long tube that you can mount into a set, onto a stand, hang from a grid, or even hold in your bare hand. The Hyperion has an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 96/96 indicating high accuracy in the rendition of color. The Hyperion also uses RGB, Mint, and Amber LEDs and Hue, Saturation, and Intensity control to access literally millions of custom colors.
Color and control are at the heart of the Hyperion's design. The tube has an expansive white-light range of 1750 to 20,000 to seamlessly blend into any ambient light situation, or just to exercise creative expression. You can make these adjustments locally on the fixture or there are several ways to do it remotely. Most familiar is from a console with the Hyperion wired to it. Wireless DMX, CRMX, and other types of units can adjust functions at distances up to 990'. There's also an AsteraApp that lets you control the light via Bluetooth, and IR control via an optional remote.
The Hyperion ships without a power supply. An AC adapter/charger or a PowerBox are available for separate purchase.
- You can use the Astera infrared remote control (not included) by simply pointing it at individual lights to set the desired effect
- The downloadable AsteraApp is an efficient way to quickly create a customized lightshow using your smart device. It can group several lights together, address individual lights or groups of lights, and send complex effects with a user-defined color palette to all lights in range
- The light can also be controlled by CRMX (wireless DMX), as the built-in receiver is compatible with all LumenRadio CRMX transmitters as well as W-DMX G2, G3, G4, and G4S transmitters
- 865 to 870 MHz
- 902 to 928 MHz
- 2.4 GHz
- 100% color consistency through any batch. It can hit exact color temperatures and reproduce standard filter gels.
- Tunable White
- Ranges from 1750 to 20,000K.
- Green/Magenta Correction
- Adjust green/magenta during content creation to reduce postproduction work.
- 20-Hour Runtime
- Set the length of your event and be sure that your lights won't run out while still getting the maximum brightness.
- Quickly build programs out of colors and effects, trigger them, or make them match a beat.
- Detect all available lights, set them up, check their status, configure DMX addresses and DMX profiles.
- The lights give visual and audible alarms and send notifications to the AsteraApp if they are being moved during an event.
- Scrambled PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology is used to prevent flickering when filming the lights.
Scheduled Stand-By Mode
- You can switch the Astera Hyperion into standby mode to save power, and schedule it to wake up when the event starts.
- Auto BPM analyzes the beat and matches programs to it, flash buttons can trigger special effects.
Dynamic Power Boost
- The dynamic power-boost feature enables the light to display the maximum brightness at all times and intensify non-white colors.
- Switches to white light when AC power is cut to keep your event safe.
- The AsteraApp is packed with many additional items and new features are frequently added via software updates.