Broncolor Scoro A4S Kit Pack Only Rental
Scoro A4S 3200 W/S Power Pack provides independent 1/10 stop control of each of three flash heads with very short flash durations, selectable color temperature and a new feature: ECTC technology (Enhanced Colour Temperature Control), aimed at preventing color shift over the entire output range.
Broncolor power packs are constructed for peak performance under heavy use. Long-life capacitors, durable components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation for years.
A company already known for creating benchmark products, Broncolor raises the bar to even loftier heights with the introduction of the Scoro A4S 3200 W/S Power Pack. It provides independent 1/10 stop control of each of three flash heads with very short flash durations, selectable color temperature and a new feature: ECTC technology (Enhanced Colour Temperature Control), aimed at preventing color shift over the entire output range.
Controllable from camera or computer via the built-in RF receiver, the pack also features sequence, delay and interval functions, to name a few, in addition to a sleek new design. Besides speed, power and style, the hallmark of a Bron pack is consistency: digital controls can be returned to exactly the same settings an hour or a year later.
- All special features are controlled from the LCD menu screen. Simple controls allow changes on all the pack's advanced settings and display crucial information at the touch of a button.
- The LCD is backlit for easy visibility in dark studios.
- Total Asymmetric Control
- Control the power of each head as if it were its own power pack. Just choose the power level for any head, and the overall power selection will self-adjust to match.
Power Output Display
- Displays f/stop and w/s, or f/stop and percentage simultaneously.
Faster Recycle Time
- Minimum Power: 0.02 second, allowing for stroboscopic effects.
- Maximum Power: only 2 second.
- Precisely control flash duration anywhere from 1/85 to 1/8000 sec. (t0.1)
- The best motion-stopping capability of any strobe system on the market.
- Controllable and consistent color temperature across the entire adjustment range.
- Program the pack with the number of flashes desired and it will fire automatically.
- Program a delay before the unit fires, providing rear-curtain sync on medium or large format cameras.
- Enables the photographer to create a firing sequence with four strobe packs. The packs will alternate allowing one to recycle while the other pack fires for rapid recycling.
- Memory Function
- Save two complete groups of settings (power levels, asymmetrics, programming functions, etc.) for instant recall.
Proportional Modeling Lamp
- Modeling light features 8 different proportional levels suitable to all broncolor power packs and compact units.
- Switchable, adjusts to the line voltage.
Multiple Language Support:
- The menu text is available in multiple languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish, and Indonesian).
- Can be controlled from a Macintosh or Windows based computer.Ideal for digital applications.
Dual Sync Sockets
- Dual sync sockets provide the ability to hardwire packs together, use of the Ping-Pong feature, and a backup sync socket.
True 100% Recycle
- Fires only when the capacitors have reached 100% of their full capacity, ensuring consistent output.